Register today by:
Please fill in the registration form for the course you would like to take and send it back to email@example.com
Print out the registration form for the course you would like to take and fax it to +1 604 739 9839
Registration process and payment:
- Applicants for CELTA/IHC/ID TESOL complete the application task, applicants for J-Shine/Customer Service/Business Program the registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IH Career College reviews the application and checks course availability and that candidates meet necessary requirements.
- IH Career College emails applicants and for successful candidates an interview is arranged, either in person or via Skype (except for J-Shine unless necessary to determine the level)
- Upon completion of the interview, applicants are told whether they have been accepted onto the course.
- IH Career College emails successful applicants a confirmation email/acceptance package including the invoice, student contract, and other relevant information. Applicants are required to sign the contract and to return it to IH before the start of the course.
- A minimum down payment of $150 is due once IH Career College confirms the course. The outstanding amount is due at least 2 weeks before the start of the course.
- Acceptable forms of payment include: bank transfer, bank draft, money order, Canadian cheque, Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Interac or cash (2% surcharge for all credit card payments apply; all bank charges must be paid by the payer)